Thanks to Instagram and other photo sharing apps, some of the best-kept secrets of the natural world are drawing big crowds and literally altering the landscape. In 2012, Horseshoe Bend (Colorado River in Arizona) saw only a thousand visitors in a year. But 5 years later, over 4,000 people a day have come to see the bend, take selfies at the rim, and dangle their feet over the exposed edge. These beautiful landscapes suffer from the digital spotlight, but we could really focus on places that are usually don't get attention. Have you seen the #trashtag challenge earlier this year?
- Sadly, you can easily find a place which is full of trash
- Bring the full team and some of your friends, with some trash bags and rubber gloves
- Clean the area from the trash. Manage the transportation of the trash bags to your local landfill
- Make a before and after picture of the place. You can make this mission even more awesome with a timelapse video!
- Tag the geolocation of the cleaned area in your Insta post. (If there aren't any related one, let's create a new!)
- Use also the #sziget2019 #mission #loverevolution tags to share it with everyone!
- Upload the link of the post for us!
Check the safety regulations of the garbage collection process before taking any action!