So there is this site called Destination Pride. This platform reimagines the Pride flag as a dynamic bar graph, then uses it to visualize the world's LGBTQ+ laws, rights and social sentiment. It is very powerful when you stumble across a few countries to see what barriers are still standing in front of the LGBTQ+ community's members to live an equal life.
- Your mission is to create an interview video
- Find your country on this site
- Create a T-shirt with your country's flag in the middle (use the Destination Pride version of course and you could also support them).
- Find somebody from the LGBTQ+ community who'd like to talk about their needs. Give her/him/them the t-shirt to wear while speaking in the video.
- Choose one topic from the flag's color (for example Marriage Equality) and talk to your friend about their view on this topic
- Edit the video as you like it, and upload it to YouTube then send us the link
Pro tip for the interview video: check out a few interview videos on YouTube to get inspiration for recording, especially on what angles and sets should you use.