Graffiti is writing or drawings made on a wall or other surfaces, usually without permission and within public view. Paint (particularly spray paint) and markers have become the most commonly used graffiti materials. But we love solutions that contain creativity and zero waste. Can you create an eco-friendly reversed graffiti?
- Get your hands on a high-pressure washer
- Locate a dirty surface, like a wall, sidewalk or a road. It must be dirty enough to clean
- Create a Sziget logo by cleaning this dirty surface with your awesome pressure washer
- Shoot a before and after picture and post it on your Instagram feed!
- Use the #sziget2019 #mission #loverevolution tags to share your work with everyone!
- The Sziget logo should be at least 1m wide
- Upload the post's link
Why stop with just a Sziget logo? Create a few more EXTRA fun signs and messages to promote Environmental Awareness or any other Love Revolution topic!