We're appriciating your readiness <3
but you need to log in in order to upload missions!
Although water is the most abundant resource on the planet, just 3% of it is fresh water, and just 1% of that is available for drinking. The average household water consumption is about 150-200 liters per person per day. The recommended water usage per person per day is 100 liters.
Water is a limited resource in rural areas and it could also be limited in the future of developed areas as well. Now make an exercise!
- Plan your daily water usage for one of your team members - 26 litres is your "budget" (only one of you have to do this mission)
- You must include these activites:
- Drinking water (min. 2 litres)
- Flushing the toilet (min. 5 times)
- Taking a shower (min. 1 time)
- Dish washing (min. 5 plates, 10 cutleries and 3 glasses)
- Indoor plant watering
- Brushing your teeth (min. 1 time)
- Cooking a meal
- Record the activites everytime when you use water
- Complete the challenge within your budget and make a video of your water saver day