We're appriciating your readiness <3
but you need to log in in order to upload missions!
Glaciers and icecaps are melting with an unbelievable velocity. By driving 500m with a regular car you will emit enough CO2 to contribute to the melting of 1kg of glacier ice. While working hard to slow this process, we are afraid that one day we will have to face the inevitable. Now, your job is to show the world how we can bring ice back to Earth!
You’re gonna make a reverse slow motion smashing video. It’s kind of an art project, so be creative!
- Create a frozen ice sphere which has a 25 cm diameter, at least.
- Paint it with the continents to make it look like Earth (use any dye you like)
- Get a camera capable of good quality slow motion recording (120 or 240 fps is recommended)
- Drop the mini ice globe from the height you'd like to smash it (don’t forget to record it - and your team flag ;) )
- Make a reverse slow-mo video from the footage to show how the ice particles make one whole globe again