Do you know that thing when the dinner is ready and grandma hits the pot with a kitchen spoon to let everyone know about it? Oh boy, that sound triggers a true Pavlovian response. But how would a musician granny call you for dinner? Let's find out!
- Find a few kitchen tools, like pots, pans, graters, glasses, etc. to turn them into instruments. Also find something like a kitchen spoon or something similar to use as percussion
- Choose your favorite Florance + the Machine song and turn it into kitchen-tool-music style version
- Practise your skills home. If you're confident enough get outside to the streets with your new music skills
- Choose a slightly crowded place and show people your skills
- Make a video, share it on YouTube and upload for us the link
It's EXTRA awesome if you collect some money with your musical talent and offer it for charity!