We're appriciating your readiness <3
but you need to log in in order to upload missions!
Sziget Festival, being a great melting pot for people from all around the globe, provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get to know each other's cultures and habits. Visitors of the festival represent their country in some way and this aspect needs to be highlighted even more.
It's Szitizen Appreciation Day and a geography lesson fused into one giant, colorful mission!
- We give you the top 10 home countries of SZIGET visitors - where most of our Szitizens come from.
- Paint the flags of each of these countries on the upper body of 1-1 person (10 people altogether, including all of your team members).
- These people should lie on the ground and take the shape of the given country together, with only that country's flag being visible. (Cover the rest of the flags with shirts or otherwise.)
- Take 10 photos of the 10 countries and post them in one public Instagram post with the hashtags #LoveRevolution #SZIGET2018.
- Upload the best photo and comment the Instagram post's link in the description field.
The top countries are: United Kingdom, Hungary, France, Netherlands, Australia, Germany, Italy, Ukraine, Ireland, Belgium