Zero waste gathering
Trying to produce zero waste is not easy, but if we all pursue this road we can create a difference. Let's try it for a night, but if you try it, bring your friends and try to make it busy!
- Gather up a few friends (at least 4) for a fun night at your place.
- Plan your night in the mindset of Zero Waste. Use only things that don't have the packaging, or if it has, it could be recycled. If you use something that has waste (like food scraps) try to recycle it (like composting). The main thing: you can't throw anything in the communal garbage.
- Your checklist for the night: welcome your friends with food and drinks and something to play together.
- Ask your friends to bring something that fits this mindset.
- Create a video about your evening, upload it on YouTube and send us the link