Have you experienced that you can't explain something in a foreign language because there is no exact phrase or expression in that language? Our culture shapes the way we think and the way we express ourselves and these things can create some funny communication errors. Technology is working hard to bring down these language barriers, but now it's time to see what happens when we use it in music!
- Choose your favorite song from a main stage headliner.
- Copy the lyrics to Google Translate and translate it to Hungarian.
- Now copy the Hungarian version and translate it back to the original language.
- Get your team together for a little singing project. Familiarize yourselves with the new lyrics (the double translated ones).
- Sing the song with the new lyrics
- Record a video of your performance and upload it to YouTube!
It would be so cool if you used musical instruments in your cover song!