There is nothing extra to say. This Danish toy helped a lot of us in boosting our imagination as a child. Now we face challenges in all aspects of our society that need our creativity and ingenuity. Use LEGOs to boost your imagination once again and spread the message of the Love Revolution!
- In this mission you're gonna create 3 Sziget-themed poster from LEGOs
- Prepare 3 pieces of papers, at least in A3 size
- Think about our three core values (Equality and Human Rights, Environmental Awareness, World Peace) and come up with a poster idea for each of them
- Create the posters for the topics using LEGOs as a printing tool
- Find a LEGO plate (or a few ones) that is big enough to make your print's foundations and find enough LEGO bricks and pieces (use whatever you like for this mission) to form a printing pattern
- Paint it over with paint and press it on the paper to "print" the poster. (Just like in the good-old Gutenberg days!)
- Don't forget to include something from Sziget on your design. Like a logo perhaps :)
- Hang out the posters in somewhere public (where it is allowed)
- Shoot a video about the process (how you did it) and shoot a picture of each poster in their final place. Post the pictures to Instagram and upload the video to YouTube!
Use environment-friendly paint and try not to damage the LEGOs, so a kid could use them in the future! Here is a short video inspiration for a better understanding: video.